Jennifer Piscatelli joined APA in 2012, bringing over 14 years of education policy experience. Jennifer’s primary focus at APA is contributing to the development of REL Central’s research alliances. She has also participated in APA projects on assessment, evaluation, and school finance. Prior to joining APA, Jennifer spent over 8 years as a researcher and policy analyst at the Education Commission of the States, staffed New Hampshire Governor Jeanne Shaheen’s Kids Cabinet, and served as a Legislative Aide to the New Hampshire State Senate Education Committee.
Jennifer holds a Master’s degree in Political Science with an emphasis in Public Policy from the University of Colorado, Denver, and Bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and Women's Studies from the University of New Hampshire.
In their free time, Jennifer and her husband can be found at baseball and soccer fields across the Denver metro area, cheering on their sons’ teams.
- Regional Educational Laboratory, Central
- Study of Adequacy of Funding for Education in the State Of Maryland
- Review of Alaska’s School Funding Program
- Nevada Education Adequacy Study Update
- Teacher Residency Funding Model
- Alabama Cost Study
- Review of Teacher and Principal Feedback Regarding District Teacher Evaluation System
- Southwest Florida ECE Cost Study