As part of the Maryland Adequacy Study, APA staff completed a comprehensive analysis of prekindergarten in Maryland. This analysis includes:
- A review of the literature on the benefits of prekindergarten;
- An assessment of current prekindergarten services in Maryland, including capacity, quality, and funding;
- A comparison of Maryland to a set of peer states;
- An estimate of the cost, benefit, and return on investment of high-quality prekindergarten
- Funding models for delivering universal high-quality prekindergarten.
Click here to access the report.